Private Lesson Tuition:
-Home Studio: 48 lessons August through July
(Lesson fees are based on $54 per hour and billed as an averaged 4 lessons per month)
-60-minute lessons $216/month
- 45-minute lessons $162/month
- 30-minute lessons $108/month
Electronic payment methods are preferred. Please choose from the following options:
a) Stripe via your online invoice (3% credit card fees added)
b) Bill pay via your banking institution EFT
c) Person-to-person electronic payment methods (Venmo, Zelle, Square Up, etc.)
d) BANK ISSUED CHECK mailed to the studio address (pre-scheduled to arrive on the 1st of each month).
- Tuition is due by the 1st of every month.
- Failure to pay lesson tuition by the 7
of the month will result in a $20 late fee.
- Tuition is due whether or not the student attends the lesson. No refunds will be given for cancellations.
- Music & Arts: Private lesson fees are based on $57 per hour. A one-time registration fee of $35 applies. (Paid through M&A)
Recital fees: $25 per family, add $30 if utilizing the studio accompanist.
Recital fees are invoiced separately. If you take lessons at another location, fees are still applicable.
Come to Miss Angela's concert with the First Coast Wind Symphony at Jacksonville University - Terry Hall on Thursday, 10/17 at 7:00pm! FREE ADMISSION and parking.
♪ REMINDER: the studio is closed on Thursday, October 31st for Halloween. (No make-ups issued for holidays).
Next GROUP CLASS will be on Sunday, November 10th at the home studio. Class begins at 3:00pm and lasts for an hour. This class is for all students taking FLUTE lessons.